The Catholic church in Haiti condemns "with firmness" verbal threats against cardinal Chibly Langlois, during funeral of father Joseph Simoly
Posted by AlterPresse on Wednesday, January 3, 2018, In : Justice
Posted by hougansydney with MetropoleHaiti on Thursday, December 28, 2017, In : Justice
Posted by hougansydney.com on Wednesday, December 20, 2017, In : Justice
Posted by Reuters on Tuesday, December 12, 2017, In : Justice
Haitian National Police recommends dismissal of officers involved in raid that left many dead in Martissant
Posted by Alterpresse on Wednesday, December 6, 2017, In : Justice
Arrest warrant issued against former Haitian Minister of Justice, in what appears to be a political retaliation
Posted by hougansydney.com on Thursday, November 16, 2017, In : Justice
Mass protest throughout Haiti to greet arrival of U.N Security Council and to reject new UN mission MINUSJUSTH
Posted by hougansydney.com on Saturday, June 24, 2017, In : Justice
Posted by hougansydney.com on Thursday, June 1, 2017, In : Justice
Posted by hougansydney.com on Wednesday, December 14, 2016, In : Justice
Posted by hougansydney.com on Friday, November 4, 2016, In : Justice
Haiti Breaking News: Wealthy businessman Clifford Brandt, sentenced to 18 years in jail for kidnapping
Posted by hougansydney with AFP on Wednesday, September 14, 2016, In : Justice
Posted by hougansydney.com on Tuesday, April 19, 2016, In : Justice
- Diplomacy (183)
- Haiti Breaking News (87)
- Economy (84)
- Security (83)
- Corruptions (80)
- Haiti's Political Crisis (73)
- Migration (69)
- Crimes (62)
- Elections (61)
- Haiti/Dominican relations (46)
- National (37)
- Politic (35)
- Health (33)
- Haiti Hurricane Matthew (27)
- Human Rights (22)
- others (21)
- Weather (17)
- Tourism (15)
- Infrastructures (15)
- Law (14)
- Justice (12)
- Op-ed (10)
- Agriculture (9)
- Interim Government (7)
- Environment (7)
- Diaspora (7)
- Culture (7)
- Manufacturing (4)
- Humanitarian (3)
- Sport (3)
- Housing (2)
- Travel (2)
- Droits de l'homme (1)
- President Moise inaugurated the rehabilitation...
- Haiti will impose stiff tariffs on 22, mostly...
- World Cup: Haitian Government gives 10 TVs to...
- Breaking News: Three Haitians in Chile died...
- Dominican Senator whose assets was frozen in...
- Vietnam "stands ready" to strengthen economic...
- Oxfam reacts to the decision of the Haitian...
- Haiti definitively withdraws Oxfam's...
- The United States has frozen the assets of a...
- First Lady Martine Moise, welcomed the Queen of...
- Haiti's textile workers protest for 1.000...
- 10 alleged gang members killed during clash...
- Protesting students blocked the south of the...
- French oil company, Total, will sell Its Haiti...
- Susan D Page is no longer UN Secretary General...
- Tragic murder of young mother by the father of...
- The Haitian Prime Minister stands on shaky ground
- Senator blamed PetroCaribe conference gas...
- Haiti reassures Taiwan that it won't break off...
- Breaking News: One person died during tear gas...